Friday, November 9, 2012

H54F

ok. hi.
i'm sorry for abandoning you a tad over the last few weeks.
it's been a bit crazy in the house lately....
but i promise to TRY to be better!

[1]
we had a fun celebration dinner to start off the week sunday night. just military man and me! the chocolate crepes and champagne made the night. (read for #5 to see the news)


[2]
my knotiebubble mini's came in this week and i love them! i was afraid they would be small compared to my original but not at all. i've already worn them both!


[3]
since i had the week (mostly) off i took an afternoon to give myself a mani and pedi...way overdue

[4]
i found this dessert stand in one of my boxes and decided to add it to the bathroom. and i'm obsessed with it. it makes me smile!


[5]
so i mentioned a few weeks ago that i had two interviews for teaching positions....well...
I
GOT
ONE!!!!
I'm sooo beyond excited and anxious to begin next week. i feel so humbled and honored to be a part of such an amazing campus. and a plus...i get to work with one of my good friends here. winning. i will be teaching 8th grade reading...awesome right?!?

ok so thats it for the week.
xox
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!! I hope this new position brings all sorts of happiness your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fellow military wife here! congrats on the new position! definitely calls for for a celebratory drink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations!!!! and I love the necklaces! I have two and love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! congrats on your exciting news!!! woohoo!!

    stopping by from the link up! happy friday! xo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the job! I'm so happy for you. Also love there dessert stand in the bathroom!

    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!!!! Champagne and chocolate crepes sound pretty amazing. I love the dessert stand as jewelry holder too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the job!!
    Also, I love crepes! BEST.THING.EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your job girl! I'm a teacher and know how hard jobs are to come by right now so that is awesome news! Stopping by from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats on the job! and did u get those bubble necklaces from groopdealz? waiting on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on not only the job but on a generally awesome week!!! xoxoo
    R

    ReplyDelete
  11. First off, these pictures are so fun. :) Secondly, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am SO happy to hear you finally got something! You are going to be terrific, no doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on the job, so excited for you!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those crepes look delicious! You totally deserved them & more for getting that job, congratulations sweets :)

    ReplyDelete